About Me

My photo
I love music, books, movies, blah, blah, blah! I love people, learning new things, and always progressing to be a better person.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Fun With Photoshop 2

"The creative person is both more primitive and more cultivated, more destructive, a lot madder and a lot saner, than the average person."

One of these days my moral compass will set itself right, and I will no longer have this damnable need to say, write, film, or post every idea that pops into my head.
Hopefully, by the time I find myself in a right state of mind I will have long been dead.

So, without further interruption,

Neil Hiatt's Latest Photoshop Playground (All Originals)


1. Mein Kitten, by Adolf Hitler























For me, when hatred and evil block all roads ahead, I find the best thing to do is laugh. It takes away the evil-doers' power over you and makes their ridiculous presence as meaningless as it should be.

2. In His Own Words





















The term "puppet-regime" has been thrown around a lot for this fellow.
So I created a fake book for him.

3. Vamp-Balls





















A website I frequent with great joy is Cracked.com.
Every month they hold a Photoshop contest,
and this is an entry I created for next month's "If you could create anything in pill form" contest.

4. Optimus Purim























Purim is one of the most joyous and fun holidays on the Jewish calendar.
It commemorates a time when the Jewish people living in Persia were saved from extermination...Optimus Prime is a Transformer.

5. Anti-Smoking Ad For School





















For anyone who doesn't know me, I HATE anti-smoking ads. But since this was a required assignment for my photography class I reluctantly played along.

6. Panoramic (Click On Photo To See Full Size)





This was a panoramic picture assignment in my photography class. I compiled six different photos in Photoshop to make this one of the Spanish Fork valley.

8. Gay Transformers: "Robots Into Guys"























The old Transformers cartoon theme song went, "Transformers: Robots in Disguise."
Like so:
Robots in disguise sound bite


But my friends Devin, Kyle, Brad, and I started saying, "Gay Transformers: Robots into Guys."
So I made this one to go along with that.

9. Cheer Up Keanu Day (My Contribution)























A little while ago a picture was taken of Keanu Reeves looking sad on a bench. So, someone on the internet decided to make it "Cheer Up Keanu Day." This was my contribution.


Anyways, these were fun to make and I hope you enjoyed looking at them.

Thank you!

Love,
Neil Spencer Hiatt

No comments: