About Me

My photo
I love music, books, movies, blah, blah, blah! I love people, learning new things, and always progressing to be a better person.

Monday, May 17, 2010

For My Sister

There is a war going on in the workplace...
A war between employers and social networking sites.

Recently my sister Brittney has become a casualty of that war.
Her office has blocked off social networking sites such as myspace and facebook, leaving her to toil away at her job instead of updating her status and playing farmville like God intended.

But there is a light at the end of the tunnel my beloved sister!
They haven't blocked off BLOGS!

So I give you this gift to keep your mind from exploding at work...I give you...PAC-MAN!



Arcade Games

Enjoy!

From Your Loving Brother,

Neil

2 comments:

Britums said...

You're a good man and an even better brother!

In fairness I never played farmville!

Loves you!

The Wies Family said...

My son had a blast trying to play this. He was laughing the whole time.